Thursday 6 December 2012

IMAGINARY (FORTUNATELY!) ACCOUNT OF A SCHOOL TRIP TO PARIS BY BORJA HERRERA. By the way, Borja, we'd better have a serious talk.


My class and I have gone to Paris last week with our english teacher Juan Montes. I have never thought that it was going to be the craziest weekend of my life.

 Firstly, we have gone to the Avenue des Champs-Élysées and we had a picnic. It´s a lovely and crowded place. Suddenly a policeman told us that we couldn´t be on the grass. Juan began to insult him but the policeman said that he was English and then we ran out.

 Next, we have gone to the Eiffel Tower. We have seen all Paris, I was really excited, as a result off that Juan has fear of heights, so he didn´t go up. Lucia threw a gob and fell on Juan´s bald patch. I have never laughed so much.

 Then also we took a taxi, I could have gone with other partners but I went with Juan, it was the worst idea. We arrived at unknown place and we lost all, even the shoes.

 Finally, in the hotel, we had a party. Juan was sleeping when a partner jump to the top of wardrobe and broke a bed.  Juan came and the police too. He has been arrested and he was all the night shouting “I didn´t do anything”.

  It was a crazy travel and the most funniest that I have done. I hope that I´ll do a travel with Juan again. 

1 comment:

  1. It would be great to take a trip with Juan and very happy asin site. I would like to do.

    ReplyDelete