Tuesday 20 May 2014

1ºESO. TWO GOOD COMPOSITIONS ABOUT A VERY RELEVANT EVENT.

Eduardo’s blog
I had a really great day on Wednesday. My family and I came to Goleta’s bar and here we saw the match: Sevilla- Benfica, the match was spectacular and very exciting and in the end the winner was Sevilla, Sevilla won the Europa League. This day was a good day and exciting.

C:\Users\EDUJOMAN\Pictures\sevilla.jpg
Eduardo González Moreno, 1ºQ

 Last wednesday was an amazing day! I was looking forward to that night for a long time. It was the Europa League final and my team won the cup. Sevilla beat Benfica to get the UEFA's trophy. I saw the match in my house with my family but my brother wasn´t with us, he saw the match with his friends. My mum saw it in the living room, my dad in his room and me, in my room. When the penalties arrived, I went to my dad's room to see them with him. My heart was very fast when Gameiro shoot the last penalty. The football match was amazing and I was very happy.
Pablos Sánchez Arroyo 1ºQ

No comments:

Post a Comment